Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well when watchin matrix reloaded i saw a preview for termanatior 3
I think its goin to rock but i would like to know a lil more about the story for the 3rd one do any of u know anything about the 3rd one?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Wow, I didn't think anyone could possibly butcher the word Terminator that bad.... [/B][/QUOTE]
LOL

I'll re-spell the subject title.

In the mean time, feel free to talk about "Termanatior 3"
Posted
[font=times new roman][color=crimson]Im not so sure about this one...

The only thing I can think when watching the previews is...This is a crappy semi remake of T2 that looks like it wouldnt have half of that movies power...

Shrugz I could be wrong...But stop me if youve heard this plotline before...

An Advanced Terminator model is sent into the past to elimnate John Conner. But has to get through arnold's original Terminator first.

I think I know why arnold is the only original cast member to come back for this one... :rolleyes:

Well hopefully it wont turn out to be a pale, overly effects laden, underwhelming imitation of camerons masterpiece... :worried: [/color][/font]
Posted
The past of T3 is still the future of T2 from what I understand... so I don't know why anyone would return. They could have used Edward Furlong, but why bother? They probably wanted to use someone that looks good lol.

Otherwise, I agree with you. I'm sure it will have some great scenes (I like the one where he busts through the toilet stall door like it's glass), but it seems too cheesy and has this been there, done that quality to it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...