Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
oh my god! my boyfriend would love your avitar....dumb and dumberER right??? jim carrey is his idol!

and wow, your drawing looks almost real! I love the rabbit...if you accept ratings, 10/10-very realistic

Kaola
Posted
[color=crimson][font=times new roman]I think it looks pretty nice...I really like how you did the bullet-time look...And the rabbit is a cute touch :D [/font][/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][font=times new roman]I like the little touches of green you added...Makes it look even more interesting... :cool: [/color][/font]
Posted
Wow! That's brilliant! Perhaps the forehead is a mite too high, but it really does look like Neo. I love the colouring and the selective shading you've done too: very dramatic!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...