BananaRoach Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 Follow the white rabbit... pencil.photoshop7 comment or eat sentinel.
Kaola Su Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 oh my god! my boyfriend would love your avitar....dumb and dumberER right??? jim carrey is his idol! and wow, your drawing looks almost real! I love the rabbit...if you accept ratings, 10/10-very realistic Kaola
DarK DeatH Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 The drawing is good, but I have to say that it doesn't look like Neo... Though it is not bad...
Arkadyz Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 [color=crimson][font=times new roman]I think it looks pretty nice...I really like how you did the bullet-time look...And the rabbit is a cute touch :D [/font][/color]
EcCenTriC fairy Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 [size=1]Actually, I think it looks fairly Neo-ish. Nice job! *Thumbs up* And very nice coloring. :D[/size]
Epitome Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 Same here. I think that it looks kind of like Keanu Reeves but I like the picture.
Arkadyz Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [color=crimson][font=times new roman]I like the little touches of green you added...Makes it look even more interesting... :cool: [/color][/font]
Pyrophobic Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 Wow! That's brilliant! Perhaps the forehead is a mite too high, but it really does look like Neo. I love the colouring and the selective shading you've done too: very dramatic!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now