Vicky Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 I did this in year 6 (Or 6th grade as you people in america would say.) What do you think? Give us a rate out of ten. Like the others...(And it's not that bad...) [IMG][url]http://www.0-gravity.com/sighost/vicky/viewer.php?f(3ece5bd973529)[/url][/IMG]
The Vampire: Ed Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 Take out the url tags, you don't need them when posting an image. Just put the image tags around the link.
Vicky Posted May 23, 2003 Author Posted May 23, 2003 Hey!The Vampire:Ed, while you posted someot, me and my uncle were working on the pic. So, it's fixed now, just click on the site thingie. (I rally don't want to fiddley about with it...)
Vicky Posted May 23, 2003 Author Posted May 23, 2003 Nope, my own saiyan. I like vegeata i in the left corner. I don't like my trunks. I call this saiyan, Hyper or super saiyan 7
juna Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 It looks like you tried real hard - that perspective is difficult to draw also - you did well. ::As with anything:: Practice, practice, practice!
eleanor Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 Yeah, just practice a lot. But anyways, I'd say you did a good job.
Vicky Posted June 12, 2003 Author Posted June 12, 2003 I draw a lot better now. But I'm not fiddlying about with it again! N-O Spells NO! They look good, but I'm not messin' about again!
ARTommy Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 dude it lookis like u traced it out of those how to draw Drgaonball Z books because i have one. never used it but those were the poses
Vicky Posted June 13, 2003 Author Posted June 13, 2003 No. What I did was search the net. Then I saw this mint pic of them three. I tried hrad to draw it. But I wanted it to look a real lot like it, so I tried hard. Then I saw it looked really good! It's only on a small peice of papaer. I couldn't have fitted it all on if I traced it. I also used one of these programes (Someot to do with BMP) To enlarge it. It looked a lot better then. I don't like traceing! I tried once, it's too hard. When I was little. I hate tracing now. But you can't trace onto printin' paper. I know all this 'cos years ago I used to try. But tracing ruins your skills. You learn for so long, then you just lean on tracing, and forget your skills! I hate tracing stuff...that wreaked my drawing once!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now