Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I did this in year 6 (Or 6th grade as you people in america would say.)
What do you think? Give us a rate out of ten. Like the others...(And it's not that bad...)


[IMG][url]http://www.0-gravity.com/sighost/vicky/viewer.php?f(3ece5bd973529)[/url][/IMG]
Posted
Hey!The Vampire:Ed, while you posted someot, me and my uncle were working on the pic. So, it's fixed now, just click on the site thingie.
(I rally don't want to fiddley about with it...)
Posted
Nope, my own saiyan. I like vegeata i in the left corner. I don't like my trunks. I call this saiyan, Hyper or super saiyan 7
Posted
It looks like you tried real hard - that perspective is difficult to draw also - you did well.

::As with anything:: Practice, practice, practice!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I draw a lot better now. But I'm not fiddlying about with it again! N-O Spells NO! They look good, but I'm not messin' about again!
Posted
No. What I did was search the net. Then I saw this mint pic of them three. I tried hrad to draw it. But I wanted it to look a real lot like it, so I tried hard. Then I saw it looked really good! It's only on a small peice of papaer. I couldn't have fitted it all on if I traced it. I also used one of these programes (Someot to do with BMP) To enlarge it. It looked a lot better then.

I don't like traceing! I tried once, it's too hard. When I was little. I hate tracing now. But you can't trace onto printin' paper. I know all this 'cos years ago I used to try. But tracing ruins your skills. You learn for so long, then you just lean on tracing, and forget your skills! I hate tracing stuff...that wreaked my drawing once!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...