Krillen Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 Here is a new banner I made because my original one got lost and I dont know how. I didnt do anything special with this one. Just put some clouds in he back. I put a lense flare off screen to make it look like the sun is behind her. And I just put a funny/stupid frase on the left. Hope you like.
DarK DeatH Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 That stupid-ness on the left is what makes the banner not look so good... Take that out and add something to the text (the one that says Love Hina) and it will be all cool
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now