Syn Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 You really need to save your banners in a different format other than bmp....
Arkadyz Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 [color=crimson][font=times new roman]Ewww...bmp are evil...EVIL :devil: No but really try saving it as a Jpeg or gif instead...works alot better... Its an ok banner...Its alittle too cluttered with text that I cant even read...And its not the greatest font :worried: But I do like the 2 pics you used... :D [/color][/font]
Hittokiri Zero Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 Battosai is spelled "Battousai". =\. So uhm.. fix up the spelling and err... it's very cluttered, change the text and maybe try to make a background for it the blackness doesn't clash well with those Kenshin pics. -_+.
DarK DeatH Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 I'm sorry, I don't like it... And yeah, it's Battousai, not Battosai... I hate it how people always eat the "u" of most names and words... for example, people say Saito, while it is Saitou, Battosai, while it is Battousai, Keitaro, while it is Keitarou and so on... But yeah, save it as JPEG next time and get a better image editting program... I would personally say Photoshop, because it's my favorite, but if you can learn GIMP, that one is a good one also...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now