Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey everyone... This is an avatar I just made with Soujirou from Rurouni Kenshin on it... Tell me what do ya all think... Give opinions or anything else y' know... Actually, that one is one I made for AIM use... So I might be updating my avi here soon also... lol
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=400955[/img]
Posted
[color=crimson][font=times new roman]Well its looks nice with the black... It would match your sig (Which looks really great) more then the avi you have now :D [/color][/font]
Posted
[color=crimson][font=times new roman]heh interesting that black area infront of her looks like a cat..Well it does to me anywayz... :p

But yeah I think it may be even better then the last Av you posted...[/font][/color]
Posted
[size=1]I like the last one the best. The first one I also like, but the text keeps covering up the face, heh.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...