DarK DeatH Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 Hey everyone... This is an avatar I just made with Soujirou from Rurouni Kenshin on it... Tell me what do ya all think... Give opinions or anything else y' know... Actually, that one is one I made for AIM use... So I might be updating my avi here soon also... lol [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=400955[/img]
Arkadyz Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 [color=crimson][font=times new roman]Well its looks nice with the black... It would match your sig (Which looks really great) more then the avi you have now :D [/color][/font]
Heavyblade Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 I can't see it worth a dump but from what I can make out it looks good... now where the hell did I put my glasses?
DarK DeatH Posted May 24, 2003 Author Posted May 24, 2003 OK, now I made my real avatar... To use here... Take a look. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&attachmentid=8268[/img]
Hittokiri Zero Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 You need to make the picture of Sojirou more visible =\. And the white spot on the avatar doesn't look good. Animation is spiffy I guess =-P.
DarK DeatH Posted May 25, 2003 Author Posted May 25, 2003 Yet another one here =) Oh well, I believe it is the last phase now... lol
Arkadyz Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [color=crimson][font=times new roman]heh interesting that black area infront of her looks like a cat..Well it does to me anywayz... :p But yeah I think it may be even better then the last Av you posted...[/font][/color]
DarK DeatH Posted May 25, 2003 Author Posted May 25, 2003 What do you mean, "her"? Damn, he's a "he"... lol Oh well, whatever, but yeah, I liked this one better...
Sara Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [size=1]I like the last one the best. The first one I also like, but the text keeps covering up the face, heh.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now