Guest MasterSniperW Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 Could someone give me a site where i can download and print guides off the internet? thank you.
Semjaza Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 Well, all you really need to do is look for FAQs. They do not have images though, as they are only text... and so easily printed and small in file size. [url]www.gamefaqs.com[/url] is the best site for that. Anything you can possibly imagine is written about there. There's also a site called [url]www.cheatcc.com[/url] that sometimes has a few different things, but generally far less than GameFAQs. Gamespot and IGN also offer FAQs now as well, but nowhere near as many. IGN also has Guides with images and such, but they are generally very poorly written based on my experience. Anyway. I'll be closing this. If you need any help finding something, feel free to PM. I'm sure I can find you a site with what you're looking for.
Recommended Posts