Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I never have seen it, but I used to paint resin models of anime and I have two betterman ones. I just loved the way they look! Man, I wish I had pix of the resins, I would show you.

Kaola
Posted
It looks like a cool series - and it's on my list of "to gets"; Just haven't got around to it yet 'cause honestly I really hated the title, :: [url="http://www.animecornerstore.com/betterman.html"]Betterman[/url] :: *Ick*
I know it's the translated main hero's name and that I shouldn't judge a series by it's title (Remember the librarian gettin at you for skipping over the books that looked boring by the cover?), but I just can't help hating that title. Shrug. The characters seem to be drawn interestingly though, that's always a plus in my book.
Posted
I've seen all but the last episode on techtv. I was pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssed when I missed the last episode. now it is just a few days until they start showing it again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...