OtakuBoards

problem with the music put on the site...

Guest pidey

Guest pidey
the midi on the site "fusion theme song" seems to either be somehow from an unreleased video game "secret of mana 2" or someone put the song in "secret of mana 2"

also... i am NOT talking about the game legend of mana... I mean secret of mana 2.. if you have an emulator here is the url for the dl of the rom.
[color=indigo]Sorry, posting links to ROMs is against the rules. - Desbreko[/color] *sorry about that* but it wont take much digging at all, and considering it was NOT released in the US and was hevily modified, i thought it would be ok. but i am fine with the mods decision, *hint hint look on google*
if you cant find it, here is the music page [URL=http://www.theotaku.com/dragonball/music.shtml]the music page[/URL]

now then... to hear the music in the game... make a new game and select the character in the lower right corner as the main character, it doesnt matter what the two sidekicks are, then just play through the game until the wind stone or whatever is removed and you must rescue your brother, then the music will play... it is unmistakeable..

also... i have never heard the fusion theme song on the show... so i cannot tell if the one on the show is the same as the one in the game also..

Email me at [email]finalflame@msn.com[/email] if you have any further information about it, and make the heading of the mail Regarding the Fusion theme and SOM2.

Guest pidey
ive found out more about the song today... the song on SOM2 is called "nuclear fusion" so, im guessing that someone at the okaku messed up and thought that the song starting with "fusion" was the song that they played during the fusion sequence during DBZ/GT..

please correct this error...

this ones on you...

[color=#808080]A couple of points for you, pidey.

First, double posting is against our rules. If you have something else to say, you should edit your original message.

Secondly, this forum allows for feedback and suggestions relating to [i]OtakuBoards.com only[/i]. Anything related to theOtaku.com won't get picked up here.

If you have some suggestions for theOtaku.com, you should email Adam: [email]Adam@theOtaku.com[/email]

That is the fastest way for you to be acknowledged and for any issues to be sorted out.[/color]