Oni Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 (First I'd like to thank everyone who helped me out the first day I was here) I'm going in search for the sanctuary, however I can't do it alone, I'll need a team, so I am recruting, please I'll need help.
Oni Posted May 25, 2003 Author Posted May 25, 2003 I know that, thanks ne way, but then when I said thanks to the ppl who helped me someone would have said something else....so you see...it was eathier one or the other, but I was going to thank them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now