Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I got bored lastnight and drew Subaru while .hack was on, ended up staying up a bit too late though (where does the time always get to?).
She's so cute I had to draw her; as you can tell though, I have to work on my battle axes...
What do you think?

[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/subaru.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[COLOR=dodgerblue][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=1]Kawaii! ^^ She adorable. But ehr head is a little too big for her body. What are you talking about?! Her axe is perfect!!

Well hope to see more drawings. ^^;;

-CL

*EDIT* Acutally now that I see it again, her head is proportioned properly. Her hair is the thing that looks a little big. But it looks fine, overall.[/SIZE] [/FONT] [/COLOR]
Posted
It's not that her head is unproportional, it's just that you drew it so that it looked...well, wrong. Her jawbone just goes up and meets with the hair, so the neck looks out of place also. And also, I don't her hair looks so choppy in the anime.
But it's still a great pic!
Posted
I'm just going to stop clicking on these things... I thought I was going to see another car...

Bleh.

It's pretty good seeing as I still haven't seen the original.
Posted
awww I think its cute. She looks like a chibi. The battle axe is good, but the handle looks like its bending a little bit. Being that you drew this around 12 A.M. I say that its very good. Her hair does look a bit poofy though, you can just say She was having a bad hair day. ^_^'
Rating: 9/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...