eleanor Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 >.< As usual, I made these pretty quick. I'm having a writer's block (or is it drawer's block, I never inderstood it) and I can't draw very well right now. ::sigh:: I can never spend too much time on a drawing, it makes me insane. [IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/lucifer.jpg[/IMG] This is a redo of a previous pic, and it's not finished yet. Yes, I'm actually going to try to work on this. gasp. [IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/boygun.jpg[/IMG] I hate this one. Really. [IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/glass.jpg[/IMG] .....er... [IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/lucifer2.jpg[/IMG] Yay, it's Lucifer! He's a character in my new manga. I sort of like this on because of the angle. [IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/cloud2.jpg[/IMG] Argh! He looks like some kind of model! ::hates picture:: Oh yeah, just ignore the writing, it's an inside joke. Sort of. [IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/maladjusted161/KHcloud.jpg[/IMG] In case you were wondering, I don't like this one either. His arm looks deformed or something.
nezzyjean Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 YAY GINNY!!!!!! Unintentional flick off is #1!!!!!!!! LOL!!! WEll these are all goodies!!! K well bai!!\
Shinobi Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 AHH! Most of them you don't like! >_< i would love to be able to draw like that...you lucky thing you! I love all of them heh.
Subversive Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 Cloud is very hot....Sora is the chicken???? *dies*
juna Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 Very nice - you can tell they were quick sketches - but very nice indeed. ^_^
nezzyjean Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 NOTE: This isn't keyblade, it's maladjusted. Thanks everyone, I didn't expect them to get good results.
Senor Ding Dong Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 ORO?!? That's some gooood sketch-ees. THey're very nice.
nezzyjean Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 I love sketching...^__^ I don't do anything else than sketch when I draw.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now