Ayokano Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 I was thinking,does any one like Kaiju movies?How did you get into them if you like them?A Kaiju is a gaint monster,like Godzilla or Gamera.I like them,but I haven't seen alot,and I got into them because I have some viedo's and I like dragons.
DarK DeatH Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 It depends... I mean, If the movie is good, I like, if it isn't, I don't... I don't know if you considerate dragons as kuiju, but if so, then more likely "yes" (Reign Of Fire for example) because I love dragons, and most movies I see related to dragons I like...
Guest visser 3 Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 What aare they about and where can you find them because i would like to see them.
Kwai Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 I personally love Godzilla, Gamera, Ultraman, stuff like that :) used to watch them in my childhood and they get better over the years too :p P.S. Its Kaiju not Kuiju
WW2 Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 I find Kaiju films pretty cool. I especially like watching old the old Godzilla movies. I've seen about all of them. In fact its the characters such as Godzilla and Gamera that make the movies so great. Even though some of the special effects aren't done that well, I still find them entertaining.
Guest visser 3 Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 Oh you mean thats not the name of the movie.{ I'm an idiot)Well in that case i have seen them and they are awsome.
Ayokano Posted May 26, 2003 Author Posted May 26, 2003 Yah I just cheked the website that I have as a favorite and I spelled it wrong ^.^') Well I have the Godzilla:DAMM game,and that how it really begined.I looked for everything on Godzilla and had some favorited.The news page had said somthing about Gamera,and I searched,but did not favorited.
Semjaza Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Num_Tee [/i] [B]I have a giant keiju in my pants [/B][/QUOTE] And I have a giant banstick in my pants. See you later. I'm sure people don't appreciate you persisting in ruining their threads and RPGs. Edit to the guy below: I'm referring to another thread when I said that. This wasn't the only one. Strange you are both from the Netherlands.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now