OtakuBoards

You cant get more original then this

Guest Tigress

I've started a board that will soon be linked to a terrific site. This site will include:
Original Bios on DBZ characters never seen before
hundreds of images
hunderds of sounds
music videos
tons of animations and gifs
Original layout
AWESOME board

The board is already up. So far, we only have 24 members. But when the site is up, the members will sky rocket. So join now and see what all the talk is about!

[url]http://www.xsorbit.com/users/Kovell/index.cgi[/url]

and um. exactly what do u plan on using for this great site? geocities, homestead, spaceports? whichever u choose, the most megs ur gonna get is 50, unless u wanna pay for this site, and music videos and sound take up a lot of space pretty fast. but good luck anywho. send me a link when youre done, i always like checking out new websites.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigress [/i]
[B]I've started a board that will soon be linked to a terrific site. This site will include:
Original Bios on DBZ characters never seen before
hundreds of images
hunderds of sounds
music videos
tons of animations and gifs
Original layout
AWESOME board

The board is already up. So far, we only have 24 members. But when the site is up, the members will sky rocket. So join now and see what all the talk is about!

[url]http://www.xsorbit.com/users/Kovell/index.cgi[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]You know? A lot of sites already have all that stuff...[/SIZE]

We are paying for the site. Quite a bit too.

About other sites having all that stuff, I beg to differ. I've been to a lot of sites and all of them tend to have stuff copied off of bigger sites. Bios all tend to be the same, that goes for pictures too.

We will have a lot of room for other stuff too. So just go check out the board for now.