Kaola Su Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 This is a picture I asked my boyfriend to draw for me since I cannot draw to well myself, but I did the coloring on it, I would have preferred he left out the lines to show darker from lighter, I was just planning on adding them in without the black outline! Well, here ya go! Kaola
The Majin Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 it good i like but the face seems to be a lil small to me. 8/10
Hittokiri Zero Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 The heads a little weird, mabye if it was stretched out more =o. But I still think the pic looks pretty cool.
Guest The Mage Prince Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 It is a cool pic I give it a 7.5/10. Tell your Boyfriend he has tallet -^_^-
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now