Hittokiri Zero Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 Ewww this sig looks kinda horrific here x__X!. First of all the white border doesn't appear (go figure) secondly... the colors are darker than there supposed to be because, I saved this as a JPEG in Photoshop 5.0 and I could only save it to a quality of 10 instead of 12 =P. Oh well, this was basically meant to be a simple Onegai Teacher sig and that's what it is ^_^. Comment, and crap if you feel like it, I also uploaded a new av -_o. Which I didn't do anything to but add a white border to >_>". [url]http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/2744041.jpg[/url]
DarK DeatH Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 Hmm... Very nice... Although, you know that hitokiri has one T only right? I like the "techy" look of it, and the orange did well with it... No complains, two thumbs up =) *edit* Yeah, Ts... lol
Hittokiri Zero Posted May 26, 2003 Author Posted May 26, 2003 You mean one "T" -_+. Yeah I believe I explained this before though ^___^. I spell Hitokiri with two "T"'s because... in real life my name starts with a "T". Also a looooong time ago, me and a friend sort of had a "Hitokiri Clan" going down. :P. Anyway yep yep err that'll be all. (My freind was "Neo Hittokiri", this other guy was "Hittokiri X", etc, etc =D *sighs* the good ole days...) edit: [url]http://www.infinite-forums.com/showthread.php?threadid=4755[/url] if you click that link to that other forum, you'll be able to see that my sig looks so much better on that dark colored style. =D
KKC Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 I think the orange looks really nice with it. It makes the banner stand out more. and i like the picture of the girl, very very cool. and i agree that the "techy" look is good. 10/10
Arkadyz Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 [color=crimson][font=times new roman]veeery nice...The white and orange go together very nicely...And thats a nice pic you used for the banner too... The little white bubbles and "perforated"(sp?) look that seperates the orange from the white looks real cool... :cool: Ill def give it a 10/10 :D [/color][/font]
Syn Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 Since when have you been advertising for OB ? :P The sig owns as usual, plus onegai teacher *drool* 10/10
Hittokiri Zero Posted May 26, 2003 Author Posted May 26, 2003 Well to tell you the truth I don't advertise for OB, the OtakuBoards text is actually just filler text ^___^'. j/k. errr... well it kind of was... then I decided that the text looked nice there =D.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now