Subversive Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 Muhahaha... What you think about the new, more destructive me?
Ninjaman Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 Destructive? Is something bad going to happen if I take that pill? ^^;;
Subversive Posted May 26, 2003 Author Posted May 26, 2003 Possibly. Here's a banner I was working on this morning.
Sara Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 [size=1]The one on the left is very jagged. I like the one on the right.[/size]
TheShinje Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 [size=1] "you take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes" very nice, I like the use of styles, simple and effective. [/size]
Arkadyz Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 [color=silver][font=times new roman][b]YEAH for simplicity...heh...But really I like it...I think the simple pill works better then the banner personally... Esp because of the whole clever little matrix connection...The single red pill ill give a 9/10... :D [/b][/font][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now