Dark Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 There re a million topic with almost tha same subject...anyway Gokou....
Break Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 yup, gohan, cos he's.....kool and very strong. anyway, i would just like to Fly like them and have the ability to channel psychic energy in my body to create an energy ball. that would be kool...:D :ball: :sleep: :flaming: :wigout: :tasty:
Yoda Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Trunks, 'cause all the girls seem to like him!:smirk:
Break Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [COLOR=deeppink]<("<) <( " )> ^( " )^ <( " )> (>")>[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][U]click here[/U][/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]O[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]::::::::[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]{[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue]================>[/COLOR]
Guest Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Trunks. One like SS Trunks said the Girls really go for him. Two is kewl. He isnt invincible like that Goku. Everytime Goku fights to show off but does he get the girls......NO! Trunks does. He is an awesome fighter. I would like to do his Burning Attack.....That would be AWESOME. oh yea Android 17 is cool.
Break Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 _________ | COURTS |_ |----------------| (0)----------(0) [COLOR=red]())crayon))>[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]())crayon))>[/COLOR]
Guest Pikeon Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 I take it that you guys like them Strong guys like Mr. T Nice faces like Josh Hartnett. Lol
Guest Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]I take it that you guys like them Strong guys like Mr. T Nice faces like Josh Hartnett. Lol [/B][/QUOTE] Uh no i dont. Heh. They are stupid
Guest Pikeon Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I KNOW!!:laugh: :D
piccolo Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Piccolo, I can repair my body and I don't need a jacket for winter (I think)
Guest Pikeon Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 GI wish my nme was Gotenx instead of PIkkon
Guest Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 U Spelled Pikeon wrong. The Correct spelling is Pikkon.
Yoda Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Yeah, but your never gonna get some are you Piccolo!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Guest Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Uh wait a sec......I dont get it..... :p
Guest Pikeon Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Flik, YOu tell me like I'm stupid. It was a typo. I wa rushed. I had to suscribe quickly in like 3 minutes. And isnt his name like Pike in some way.??? I knwo his name is Pikkon i put it up there
Yoda Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Well ,all the nameks are the same sexuality, so there's no need for them to have any.............. you know! And even if he did then he wouldn't want to do it with a human would he?:laugh: :laugh:
Guest Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Did u have to make an account in 3 minutes.......Its not like Pike. Because you pronounce it like Pi then kon
Yoda Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Okay guys, lets just qiut the arguing, shall we?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now