Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Another little theme that I have going on with my banners and Avies. Well here is my very very very simple banner, but its cute. ^^[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
I love Pooh. He is the coolest bear around. I went to Disneyland once, and there, he has is own ride. Its awesome. Nice job on the banner though.
Posted
[size=1]The image lines are pixelly...like they were resized funny, or something. If you can take the time to edit that, it would look a lot better.

And it's Tigger, not Tiger. Tee-eye-double guh-er[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...