Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh, I love Invadar Zim, but I don't recognize these two....well one looks just like Zim, but I have never seen the little cat-thing! Awe, that is such a cool picture!

Absolutely 10/10

Kaola
Posted
It's Tak and that cat thing [spoiler]is her S.I.R unit MiMi[/spoiler] it's a bit better then G.I.R's lol but gir is so cute it from the Ep Tak: The Hidious new girl i put a spolier tag cuz i duno if it would ruin it for anyone lol
Posted
Oh, okay, well, for some reason Invadar Zim never comes on anymore. I thought I had seen like all the episodes, but apparently not at all! Man, I love GIR so much though, but that cat is so awesome! Man check this link out...someone actually got a tattoo of GIR! I think it is so cute but I don't think I would get a cartoon tattoo. Don't worry, it isn't in a no-no spot! Only on their foot. There are also tons more of all kinds of things, like Johnny the homicidal Maniac, The nightmare before x-mas, Asuka from Neon Genesis, Ranma 1/2, Lenore and much more!

[url]http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A21004/high/g.i.r..jpg[/url]

Kaola
Posted
YAY IT'S INVADER ZIM! ^_^ Nice job on Mimi!! I love GIR too, but I like Zim better for some reason. O_o; Well, good job! 10/10 since it's IZ...heh. I like JtHM and Squee too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...