Alexa Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [SIZE=1]I don't think I've ever posted my pencil art here, apart from some Digimon I drew a while back. Anywho, its my RPG chara, Chiruri, somewhat older.[COLOR=red]The quality of the image sucks, but the picture is relatively clear.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
eleanor Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 The whole thing is sort of out-of-proportion, but nice job.
Solid Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 its kind of cute... it has this childish proportions. looks good.
Alexa Posted May 28, 2003 Author Posted May 28, 2003 [size=1]I know I screwed the proportions, I'm a crap artist, and I can't draw >.< anyway, thanks for the comments.[/size]
Epitome Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 I think it is very well draawn... the only thing I dont like about it is that it is a little blurry. But otherwise, its great.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now