Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
okie. I am back. After half a year XD;; anyways... ppl actually sent me messages! I feel so honoured.

but then I am gonna forget to post after a few days o_o.

anyways... here is one of the recent pictures I did... not the best one, but I just remeber this one o_o;; I think it's crooked, but I am too lazy to look for better ones in my comp to post so. takes a while to load.
[IMG]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/-_Last_Dusk_-.jpg[/IMG]

I hope this thing isn't too big to be posted and doesn't make the board tables look ugly. comments of any sort is welcomed.
Posted
It's hard to tell whether the pic focus is crooked 'cause it's a bit large as you said. The pic itself though looks pretty fresh. Is it all your work? All digital?

Very nice. *Claps Hands*
Posted
[color=skyblue]Oh you actually come back after Darkmoon said you didn't come and you had messages...lol. Oh yeah I'm Lorissa if you are confused.

I already saw this picture at your web site. I love it! I always like your pictures. Makes mine feel primitive-__-[/color]
Posted
"Makes mine feel primitive-__-" *gasp* you must not! o_o if you do then I will feel guilty.

And yes I came back XD I hope I will remember to post lol.
Posted
I love the drawing and the coloring... Although there is something about the left hand that I don't know how to say... It just is something wrong... I don't know what it is...
Also, what tools did you use to color it? The coloring is nifty.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...