mystikal Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 okie. I found a list of pictures that I did. [URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/-_Schlin_-.jpg]acolyte from ragnarok online[/URL] [URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/-_Fruitopia_Violins_Oo_-.jpg]... something strange. [/URL] [URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/-_Schlin_-.jpg]baby usul[/URL] [URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/-_Gustwing_oO_-.jpg]some anthro pencil art.[/URL] [URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/-_Tiggie_-.jpg]Tiger ting[/URL] [URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/-_unspoke_-.jpg]an anthro fanart of someone else's aisha[/URL] [URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/-_Actual Size_-.jpg]Pencil anime portrait of myself[/URL] [URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/-_A_Joke_-.jpg]My Mequar[/URL] [URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/-_Syeravehna.jpg]Angel Wallpaper. Link might not work.[/URL] [URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/-_Angel_from_Earth_-.jpg]comission of a mequar for another person[/URL] [URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/-_Winters_Sunshine_-.jpg]Comission of a dragonlet for another person[/URL] [URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/-_Harry_Potter_-.jpg]Harry Potter![/URL] [URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/Lost_Spirit.jpg]Random Angel[/URL] ... this is taking a long time. i feel too lazy to post the rest o_o;; Hope this is not spam.
juna Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 1,3,4,6,7, and 9 are error 404's: File Not Found. The others look great - very very nice. ^_^ Wow, you're good. And yes, I think this would be considered Spam.. 'cause you cant have multiple links to another site..or so that's how I understood it.
juna Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 Click on the link that says 'Edit' in the bottom of your original post - should be on the right hand side. Once you are in there you can make any changes that you need done, then hit apply. ^_^
KKC Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 AWWWW, Harry looks so cute ^_^ I think they all do, well, the ones that come up, I cant wait to see the rest of them
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now