Jump to content
OtakuBoards

YU-GI-OH banner


Recommended Posts

Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
Tell me what you think
Posted
the two little yugis are unnecessary... and you could add something to the leftt yugi... like some transparency or something
just play around a little and you will find out what i mean...
the font on the bottom is also not good...
Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
Cool thanks I will oneday make the best banner here on the otakuboards
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]heh well thats one lofty goal there Mage...considering we have some very talented graphics ppl around here...

But hey your welcome to give it a try :D

Ill agree with DD you dont need those 2 extra yugis...But I do like the green background...Its an ok banner...Not the greatest but far from the worst :demon: [/color][/font]
Posted
[quote]Cool thanks I will oneday make the best banner here on the otakuboards[/quote]

x__X bring it.

[quote]No... Because then I will make a better one >=)[/quote]

*throws DD in a cage* Nope your all wrong, me shall make the l33test banner ever *_*.

Anyway ^_^'. Take out the two small pictures, move the text closer together and more in the middle, try making another background that more matches Yugi's color scheme.
Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
Right I think that the otakuboards should have a banner comp, What do you guys think?
Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
Nar i ment not for otakuboards. I ment out of us the users. and If they win the person if the best banner could get some kind of image thay can get 4 their webpage?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hittokiri Zero [/i]
[B]x__X bring it.



*throws DD in a cage* Nope your all wrong, me shall make the l33test banner ever *_*.

Anyway ^_^'. Take out the two small pictures, move the text closer together and more in the middle, try making another background that more matches Yugi's color scheme. [/B][/QUOTE]

And then I will amaze you all with me 1337 n00b 3d skills :toothy:

Anyway, the banner is pretty good, but like they said, improve your text, take out the center Yugi's and fiddle around with transparency and blending modes until you get it right :)
Posted
[quote]And then I will amaze you all with me 1337 n00b 3d skills[/quote]

lol we'll see, having a 3D program and making 3D images doesn't automatically make you better than someone else ^__^' I would know from the short period in which I used a 3D program.
But anyway Mage Man Dude =D. The truth is I despise tutorials, but to get started and become aquainted with the tools in your prog(s) tutorials are nice, that's about there only use but try searching for some.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...