SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 Something I made myself to use here. I recently saw The Matrix Reloaded, twice, and love it. So I decided to make a sig dedicated to the 3rd movie. I don't think anyone has made anything of the sort so yeah. Please tell me what you think.
Juu Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow! ^^ That's really neat! Though, I think it would look better without that picture of Neo... But that's just me. ^^; 9.9/10.[/color] [/size]
DarK DeatH Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 Yeah, that Neo there doesn't fit... Maybe with a better quality pic of his face only? Maybe that would look better... But that pic doesn't fit at all...
SaiyanPrincessX Posted May 29, 2003 Author Posted May 29, 2003 I used that picture of Neo purposely because its the only one I currently have of him from Revolutions'. It may not be the best but I did want a picture of him within it. Thanks though. Here is my avatar. It didn't take long to make it.
conpiracymonki Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 [b][size=1] Am I the only person that thinks the Neo picture should stay in? OO' I dunno. Without it the picture, the whole would look really unbalanced, and weighted too much down the left.[/b] And the picture's a pretty decent one too ^_^[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now