Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Im not sure if these are just rumors or if they are true, but I have heard that Rob Zombie directed the movie The House of 1000 Corpses. I downloaded the movie and it was awesome but I couldnt see it very well, not too great of "graphics" but did Zombie really direct it. Anyone know.
Posted
The movie came out in theaters months ago. Rob Zombie did direct it. I don't know what you mean by "graphics," but some of the makeup and blood effects in the movie are excellent and pretty much above the norm. There wasn't really a scene in the movie where I felt the gore looked overly fake.

How freaky it is depends on who you see it with. Watching it alone very loudly in the dark of course heightens it... but overall it's basically a b-movie tribute at heart and a lot of it is pretty comical.

Anyway, this thread is pretty old... but it has the impressions of the few people there that seemed to care when it came out. Worth checking out: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=382676[/url]
Posted
No I dont mean the grpahics of the movie itself, I meant my computer. But he did direct it. So its true. Man, now I owe my friend 10 dollars.
Posted
Cool. I just saw the House of 1000 Corpses a while ago when I downladed it but it was pretty good. I hope the next will be just as good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...