Shinken Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 I was thinking that, since there's already a lot of related threads in the Lounge, maybe a 'Philosophy' Section would be pertanent. (sp?) Would that be a possibility?
KittyLynn Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 [COLOR=dodgerblue]Well for those people who want to talk about this. Then its able to be talked about in a thread inside the Lounge. There is no need for a whole different forum. ^^ Nice idea though.[/COLOR]
James Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 [color=#808080]Ah, have you been reading philosophical essays on The Matrix website or something? lol I know what you mean. Having read some of them, I sometimes really want to discuss philosophy. But basically, I think Otaku Lounge is fine for that stuff. [/color]
Shinken Posted May 31, 2003 Author Posted May 31, 2003 Yeah, I have been reading those essays. They're real good, huh? Oh well, it was worth a shot. *Darn! And I wanted to Moderate it! There goes my plan for world domination!*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now