DarK DeatH Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 Hey man, your banner is ready. Anyone, comments? Tell me about it. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=404754[/img]
Spikey Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 Thank's man, I really like it. I give it a 9.5/10. Really good.
Arkadyz Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 [color=red][font=times new roman]Very nice as always DD. Its nice, clean and simple...I love how you segmented the background image like that...Keep it up DD :D [/color][/font]
KittyLynn Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Very nice! I really like the squares thingy going on. ^^ Keep it up! Toodles. CL[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Hittokiri Zero Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 Kind of plain, and what is it the 2-3 pixel border for the boxes i'm not quite gripping =\. But it's original i'll give you that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now