Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Well, this is Kamui from the X manga and anime. I haven't been watching a lot of X lately, but for some reason I felt like doing a banner and avatar of him. One of these days I might have to switch back to color, grayscale is a little too trendy these days.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=purple]Pretty good. I like the banner better than the avatar, the avatar isn't as good, but they're still both good. Keep at it.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]I really like the image, it works well with the color scheme. ^^ the font suits the banner also. Good job.[/size]
Posted
ahhh x__X Kamui... I have a great Kamui picture (in color) that blends in spectacularly with a black background, try making a new sig out of it --->

and the sig you just made it's err too plain =\.
Posted
Damn Hittokiri... Everything is too plain for you isn't it? :\
I like both the sig and the avi... No complaints on any...

Hittokiri: You know, everyone has their own style... If it is a simple style, so it is a simple style, if it is a complex style, so it is a complex style, and that is what makes graphics designing interesting... Seeing all the kinds of different styles you can find...
Posted
Well then if it's a plain style, than I am correct in calling it plain. A image that's just one line of text and a stock image is just too plain for my tastes, now if there was one line of text maybe a quote (or a elaborated typography type thing) plus a stock image I can live with that. Anyway, the avatar is nice, but i'll still go by saying the sig is too plain.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hittokiri Zero [/i]
[B]Well then if it's a plain style, than I am correct in calling it plain. A image that's just one line of text and a stock image is just too plain for my tastes, now if there was one line of text maybe a quote (or a elaborated typography type thing) plus a stock image I can live with that. Anyway, the avatar is nice, but i'll still go by saying the sig is too plain. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]I agree, mostly. I don't like my sig as much as my avatar, and I don't think that they go well together. I can't seem to find a good picture, though. The one you posted was nice, but I am primarily looking for black and white manga images to work with.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
Yeah working with manga pictures to great a good looking sig is hard, because it's difficult to strike a balance between simple and [i]too[/i] simple. I'll post up a Full Metal Panic sig I made from a few manga pics maybe it will give you some ideas :P.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]the banner is very nice, it looks almost profesional. the boarder may be a little too dark. maybe the text too. the avi is also good, but it seems a little too childish, but a very little bit. they don't go that well together because of that. i know i'm not the best critic, but i'm just trying to help. you did a very good job on them both.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...