Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OK, dude, come get your banner here...
Everyone else: Comments on it? This one was quite a specific request, so it is quite simple (my style is more complex) but yeah... It's not that bad is it?
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=404916[/img]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Not as good as some of your other ones. But still nice ^^

Toodles.
CL

Your awesome at making banners! I just had to say that...:blush:[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=purple]Pretty good. Not as good as your others, I must say, but it's fairly good. I like th clear smooth charcter, he is smooth, not bad edges, and no blurry face. Good job. 8/10.[/color]
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]Well I have no problem with simple...The thing Im not crazy about is it looks like the spike pic was slapped down there ontop of the banner...By this I mean I can see the shade diff between the black of the banner and the black box around spike...It also cuts off the pinstrip through the middle too early and erases some of the border...

That kinda distracts from an otherwise very nice looking banner...I love the little designs on the far right though...[/font][/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]not bad. very simple for your work. the spike pic is a little weird, but other than that, it's nice. good job.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...