WW2 Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 I just bought Weird Al Yankovic's new CD, [color=green]Poodle Hat[/color], and I think its pretty good. Al's new CD parodies many current music artist such as Eminem, Nelly, and Avril Lavigne. Theres also a funny song about the Spiderman movie. If any of you bought it, give some feedback of what you thought, or you could just talk about Wierd Al in general.:D
TheDarkOtaku Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 As many folks know, I am the biggest Al fan probably in my school and neighborhood. I have all of his albums, and I've seen him over 3 times in concert (I also just purchased tickets to the new tour :D ). Poddle Hat is one of his best, and its definitely one of the funniest. To all folks who are wondering if the album is worth it, IT IS! 100%! You won't be dissapointed. Especially with the new parodies of Avril Lavigne and Eminem ;) . So, who else here is an Al fanatic?
Fall Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 He's songs on Eminem's "Lose Yourself" and Avril Lavigne's "Complicated" have just recently came into the top 5 songs in the TOP 40 Hits on the radio here. And he only came into the countdown about 3 days ago. He's pretty good, though the song he does of Avril's will always be the best.
Shinmaru Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 Al always has been, and always will be, the funniest guy in music. Right now, I'm too cheap to buy his new CD, but once I get some more cash, I'll definitely buy it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now