LostProphet Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 OK, I have something similar to what I want (at the bottom of my sig), but it's for DVDs. Does any one have one for CD's? I have a huge collection that I like to boast about, and I also need something to help me remember what I have. Any suggestions?
Semjaza Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 Well, there aren't many that are great compared to the DVD ones. The two best are [url]www.cd-tracker.com[/url] and [url]www.guzzlefish.com[/url] based on my experience. Guzzlefish being the better of the two... it lets you search and organize easily. It also keeps track of both DVDs and CDs.
Manic Webb Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 Okay, um, spam. You're not really doing anything but bringing attention to a website with a list of your DVDs on it, and asking for a similar website about CD collections. No real discussion here. [color=green]Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts