Guest The Mage Prince Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 You guys wanted to see more so I will give you more pics. P.S Tell me what you think!!
Hittokiri Zero Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 lol that's great, I have that same Kenshin cel, only thing is Kenshin's hair looks kinda "Fro-ish" if you know what I mean.
eleanor Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 Fro-ish? lol Well, it's very good job! I like the shading and the uh...'fro-ish' hair for some reason. >__>;;
Kaola Su Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 WOW, I like your drawing a lot. It is very good considering it isn't colored. The lines are sharp to me and you can easily tell what everything is! Kaola
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now