eleanor Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 The way you shaped it makes it looks kinda wierd, but I like it. I don't think the font matched very well, but I like everything else.
DarK DeatH Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 I see you just cut it from a wallpaper of animewallpapers uh? But yeah, it is very nice... I like how you kinda imitated my sig with the corner-cut borders... lol But yeah, I think the font matched alright and it is all good... There is a good harmony with it ^^
DarK DeatH Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 One word posts = evil... and spam... So if you want to thank people, do it some other way... K? ^^ *edit* Oh God! I just noticed it is the exact same shape as mine, only with a 180ยบ rotated o.O lol... That is weird... I thought it was just a coincidence, but now I see there was really a "base" there uh? lol
Guest The Mage Prince Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 The shape of yours is very cool! Thats I kinda copyed it! You did a good job on your banner!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now