Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think he sounds like some loser whining into a monaural tape recorder in his basement, but that's me. I can't stand the guy.

Friends of mine tell me about his great lyrics, and sure, some are quite good. I also respect the emotion he puts into the songs, but this stuff is not for me.

There are many others who do this sort of sound better, and have for years and years. So I really don't see the appeal to be honest. The low production standards are really a turn off for me as well, but it seems that I'm one of two people this actually bothers lol.

So to each their own. Glad to see you're passionate about a band at the least.
Posted
There's another Dashboard Confessional thread from not-too-long ago. Post in that one. Here's the link...

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23447[/url]

[color=green]Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...