Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've been searching and searching for hack sign episodes on dvd but it seems like they've only put out eps 1-5 so far. I live in michigan, so it's not like I'm in the middle of nowhere. Am I just not looking hard enough or have they yet to release the other episodes?
Posted
well, its very hard to find any DVDs or VHS in stores. What i do is order mine off of BestBuy.com, but whatever floats your boat. I think they have come out with 3 DVDs at some Stores, but im not sure, I know that there are 2 DVDs out.
Posted
Well, first of all, check out this thread for the release info of .hack//SIGN in the US: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24289[/url]

Secondly, I believe that the DVDs are being released 2 months from each other. So far, only the first 2 DVDs have been released, the next one will be released in the middle of July. So, you should be able to find eps 1-5, and then eps. 6-10. I hear that the third DVD will only contain 11-14, although I'm not sure why. :(
Posted
I bet the 3rd DVD will only have 4 episodes on it because it has episode 14 in it *wink, wink,nudge,nudge,hint,hint* and What a fine episode that was. Or i could be that episode 13 and 14 held quite a bit on info.
Posted
My guess on why they're realeasing only 4 on the next DVD is that if they can stretch it onto another DVD they'll get more money off the fans -- the only series that didn't so this that I've seen so far was Weiss Kreuz (aka Knight Hunters) -- Evangelion and Gundam Wing were released like that too O_o less episodes on a disc = more discs to buy = more money from the consumers

I don't think it has anything to do with the episode content - someone who's not seen the series isn't going to know if episode 14 is a "hint hint" episode, so it's not likely to sway anything ^_^

*fwaps them with a large rubber fish* Money grabbers!!
Posted
Yes, on the 3rd DVD and the ones ahead of it are all only 4 episodes, unless it changes. I just got the first DVD in the mail today, listening to in Japanese is fun ^_^ but i thought the character Gallery would be more........ well........ Characterish XP It only had Mimiru and Tsukasa.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...