Jagan Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 What's your favorite quiz on the Guru? Tough one, :) If they were to make a new Guru quiz, what would you like it to be?
Corey Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 Hmmm... What? Perhaps you could tell all of us what a Guru quiz is.
Mei Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 [color=green]I believe he's talking about the Guru Quizzes on The Otaku. There are quizzes there such as "What Inu-Yasha Villian are You?" or "Who's your Anime boyfriend?" and such.Oo I'm really not sure what my favorite would be, and I'm also not sure whether this thread is relevant, but that's not my decision to make.^^()[/color]
nezzyjean Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 I like the who is your anime bf, and which NERV child are u. I havent tried many more than those though.
LostProphet Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 I'm not much into the anime ones (sorry guys, I tried, and it failed miserably), but since I'm a Linkin Park fan, my favorite is the 'Which LP member are you?' As for if I made one...hmmm....probably 'Which Instrument are you?' since I'm more than likely like drums, Loud yet Refined
Semjaza Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 Internet quizes are part of a huge list Charles and I made concerning things that are wrong with the internet. I can't stand the things. No offense to anyone that likes them for whatever reason.
ianthestampede Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 Yeah the "what anime character are you?" ones are kinda interesting... i usually don't do those band ones....
Jagan Posted June 5, 2003 Author Posted June 5, 2003 I like the "What Inuyasha Villain?" and " Who's your Anime girlfriend?" the best. I just go there and try all of them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now