Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What's your favorite quiz on the Guru? Tough one, :)

If they were to make a new Guru quiz, what would you like it to be?
Posted
[color=green]I believe he's talking about the Guru Quizzes on The Otaku. There are quizzes there such as "What Inu-Yasha Villian are You?" or "Who's your Anime boyfriend?" and such.Oo

I'm really not sure what my favorite would be, and I'm also not sure whether this thread is relevant, but that's not my decision to make.^^()[/color]
Posted
I'm not much into the anime ones (sorry guys, I tried, and it failed miserably), but since I'm a Linkin Park fan, my favorite is the 'Which LP member are you?'

As for if I made one...hmmm....probably 'Which Instrument are you?' since I'm more than likely like drums, Loud yet Refined
Posted
Internet quizes are part of a huge list Charles and I made concerning things that are wrong with the internet.

I can't stand the things. No offense to anyone that likes them for whatever reason.
Posted
I like the "What Inuyasha Villain?" and " Who's your Anime girlfriend?" the best. I just go there and try all of them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...