OtakuBoards

Question about signature

PrinceVegeta

[color=green]What are you doing with the image tag? You have to insert the url to your image inbetween, if you aren't doing that.^^() Here's an example.

[*img]http://www.yourhost.com/yourname/yourimage.jpg or gif[/img*]

Just take out the little stars-* and it should work fine.^^

EDIT:I've been beaten.Oo Oh well.^^()[/color]

Here it is....it's hosted on my server so I know there is nothing wrong with the url, etc....

[IMG]http://www.rlbonline.com/vegeta.jpg[/IMG]

Btw, incase you are gonna ask, yes I can use images from the server on other sites....as I have sigs being hosted on my server for other boards as well.

[size=1][color=blue][b]Instead of double posting, use the 'Edit' button to add to your posts.-Charles[/b][/color][/size]

Well, I'll say what I think the problem is.

I've gotten this "[i]image not found[/i]" crap before... What I've noticed, at least in my case, is that it only seems to happen with JPGs. I have no idea why, or what the cause is.

So perhaps saving it as a GIF would help. I realize that might really lower the color quality of your image, so maybe even PNG would work. I've honestly not tried PNGs on here before.

It's worth a shot I suppose.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hataki Vash [/i]
[B]Dont doyble or triple post dude. Thats not aloud on the boards, but anyway, Ill try to get it working.[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the obvious tip(????), but I'm not posting here to garner false post counts or to spam, I am here trying to get my signature to work....and I will try everything until it works.

[size=1]Refreshing the page works just as well as posting a second time. ^_~

Double posting is [i]really[/i] frowned upon, and if you have something to add (consecutive post three?), you are encouraged to use the Edit option.

Hope it works for you. The whole thing confuses the heck outta me.[/size]

Well, I placed the coding into your signature and the image seems to work properly. Hopefully, you can see it as well.

Remember that uploading erroneous attachments is also a big no-no. In this case you were just asking for help and trying to figure out the problem--but it takes on a whole different essence when you just post with the words "hehe." And--you don't have to double post to find help or draw attention to your thread. So, regardless of your intentions, remember to use the edit button in the future.