klinanime1 Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 Yeah, this is my first banner, and some of the quality of the pics I used were iffy in the first place. Still, it was theraputic when drawing my own stuff ended up pretty much looking like scribbles.
Sara Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [size=1]The white stuff is throwing me off..and the pictures all seem to have very different moods. It could probably use a one pixel border.[/size]
DarK DeatH Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 I dislike it... You should make the images blend better or make them more separate... I don't like the way Sesshoumaru seems to just "end" there on the middle pic...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now