Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Tical
Posted
And Forever, The Big O ending Theme. Yuck.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Tical, I'm asking you right now to put more effort into your posts. Most of them so far have been spam, but I'm letting you slide. This is your first warning. Please pay attention to the rules. Thank you. *QA*[/color][/size]
Posted
How come all of you are bashing the Big O opening song? Sure it may be simple but it's kind of catchy.

But thats just my opinion.:D
Posted
The Ending song for Nia under 7 was about the worst thing I have ever heard. I has gone as far as to make me lose interest in the entire series

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...