DarK DeatH Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 Here is another one I made today... I think Kaola will like it ~_^ Oh well, the character is Narusegawa Naru, from Love Hina.
juna Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 I love it Dark - Love Hina is one of my fave series... I really like the faded scope in the background too.. ^_^ Nice job.
nezzyjean Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 Wow! That is a really good wallpaper! Its really cool!
Kaola Su Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 OH MAN!!! I can't believe I didn't notice this post before now!!! MAN! That is so good! I love it! *Saves it and puts on desktop* Wow, I really really like it! I am sorry I haven't replied earlier than this, but for some dumb reason I just didn't notice that it was even here....no offense to you! Kaola [b]100/10[/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now