Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
To those of you that live in America......

Do you stand for the pledge of allegience and recite it?

Do you take off your hat when you're indoors because it's 'rude'?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]To those of you that live in America......

Do you stand for the pledge of allegience and recite it?

Do you take off your hat when you're indoors because it's 'rude'? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes.... I do recite it, but VERY VERY fast.... so fast people used to stare at me in Science Class.... then ask me to do it again..... 0-0;;

And no.... it's not rude to me... plus my hair is messed up half the time... don't need that to be seen heh
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
I don't take off my hat if I wear one because its rude. And I do recite it at the beginning of class if we do it...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...