Distortion Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 I know that in the 'Recruitment' forum you post your RPG's story and people sign-up. Some people choose to only let certain people in based on their sign-up sheet. Well I was thinking about starting an RPG, and I just might do that. But it is often hard to judge someone's role playing skills by their sign-ups. So I am here asking if I could institute some sort of training session with my sign-up forum. Like start a side-story and have each member of the RPG post once so that they can get a feel for the story and so I can see what their role-playing skills are like. Supposing I even create the thing... So, [b]is this sort of thing allowed?[/b]
James Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 [color=#335062]Absolutely. You have a lot of flexibility with with what you want to do in that forum. However, I recommend keeping this "side story" within your sign up thread. That way, it's nice and easy to locate. [/color]
Ayokano Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 You could aways read their other post in other RPGs.That would solve some problems,but I'm only a newbie....so what do I now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now