Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I was messing around in Photoshop [i]trying[/i] to understand what my tutors were telling me to do. I wasn't able to stick a picture on the banner I ended up with so I decided not to use it. But I ended up loveing the text, so I saved that.

Enjoy.
Posted
[color=skyblue][font=times new roman]Well its definetly...ahem...Different :p

Its an interesting "banner" but its alittle hard to read...Thats really my only complaint :D [/color][/font]
Posted
Yes it is....different,
but very good and an...um well I don't what
to say it but "outcast"but!!but!!that's what
makes it good ::no bad say::*bows*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...