Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made this wall with Tachibana Ukyo on it, from Samurai Shodown.
Yeah, it is supposed to have all that empty space on the left, because I wanted something not busy, and something that would actually fit the purpose of "wallpaper", which is what I actually like to do.
Also, the rock where he's sitting, I made it with photoshop :D
Posted
I have never seen the show, but I love the wall. Just the wayhe looks is awesome. He has cool hair too. A little too much free space though as you said, but I like it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...