Snufkin Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 Wow! That looks really cool! You should make more animated avatars.
mystikal Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 awww the picture doesn't show as animated as your avatar o_o... how did you make the transition so smoothly? did you use image ready to make it? or is it something else?
Subversive Posted June 9, 2003 Author Posted June 9, 2003 I used image ready but I couldn't get the thing that does it for you to do what I wanted. So yes I did every frame by hand (mouse).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now